Business Networking Portal (BNP) permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 16 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other BNP users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the BNP service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack BNP or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with BNP
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any BNP members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of BNP, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your BNP account and membership. While BNP prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that BNP cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the BNP service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the BNP Membership service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- BNP Members service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on BNP to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on BNP must provide a link back to BNP.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the BNP Member service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Purchasing Event registration tickets:
When you make a purchase from the Site you acknowledge and agree that:
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid in full where there has been an error in ticket pricing, whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Site, and offer to rectify such an error by re-processing the transaction with the correct ticket pricing.
- The event organiser has the right to add or vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including due to intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets.
- You are responsible for having your tickets, as purchased through bnp.lk, available at the event page. No refunds or exchanges are provided for lost or stolen tickets or for a failure on your part to present at the event. It is your responsibility to provide correct e-ticket information (email address) to allow adequate time for the delivery of tickets.
- All card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system. The event organiser determines how you may pay for tickets and registrations.
- Tickets purchased on the Site are subject to a non-refundable per order service fee which will be included in the ticket price.
Cancelled, changed or postponed Events:
- We are responsible and liable for providing any refund or comparable ticket where an event is cancelled, changed or postponed. we will contact you on cancelled, changed or postponed events.So that we can inform you with information relating to your tickets or the event.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, changes or postponement; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, changed or postponed is yours.
Exchanges and refunds:
- All ticket sales are final. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- If your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged (including if it is lost in the mail), we are not required to replace it unless we can identify the seat corresponding to the ticket, or in the case of a general admission ticket can identify and cancel the relevant ticket. We may charge a reasonable administration fee in these circumstances.
Last updated on: 04th March 2022